Home Box Office, Inc. seeks a Writer Producer for the HBO General Inc.-Creative Services department.
Greater New York City Area
A Writer/Producer with solid creative, conceptual, AVID editing, writing and producing skills. Frequently assigned to produce midlevel productions and intermittently assigned to work on HBO’s tent pole productions; particularly when the incumbent is demonstrating strong creative, managerial and/or leadership skills. Produces midlevel productions independently with regular management oversight. Works on high-level productions with frequent guidance from senior staff and management oversight. Coordinates multi-disciplinary staff during actual production.
- Conceptualizes, writes, produces and edits promotions for films, series, sports events and special presentations.
- Maintains creative vision and “look and feel” of productions from inception to release. Screens and researches content.
- Develops concepts. Writes scripts. Edits content. Directs voice-over talent. Supervises graphics sessions. Selects music. Supervises edit sessions. Supervises occasional shoots.
- Manages prescribed deadlines.
- Responsible for administrative and logistical project oversight.
- Sound project management skills.
- Solid writing and production skills.
- Strong AVID edit capabilities.
- Working knowledge of production management, post-production, video, writing and producing.
But Wait, There’s More!
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands