Who are you?
You believe in entrepreneurs. You’re resourceful, energetic, independent thinking, and can quickly build great relationships. You embrace the excitement of long term strategic planning but understand the devil is in the details...
We are looking for a strong leader to work closely with our Production Director to turn ideas & strategy into flawless execution and enable our events & experiences to take us to our next stage of growth. You will be a thought partner on all production matters, including but not be limited to, event and content planning, production and execution. It’s also key that this person has the soft skills and judgment to quickly understand the climate and engagement of the organization, then be able to build tools, processes and systems to strengthen and accelerate the team.
Agenda & Speaker Management
- Own event agenda with key stakeholders to optimize attendee flow, different learning styles, venue capacity, speaker skills, and event goals and objectives
- Utilize a journalistic approach to build relationships in industry and develop a dynamic portfolio of conference topics and speakers. *Leverage key relationships to attract industry thought leaders to participate/speak at our events.
- Schedule and run conference calls and meetings with speakers including meeting agendas, resources and meeting notes
- Execute content plan and write scripts for all in-show program and events. Feed content developed to marketing, production & sales as needed.
- Hands-on, daily management of all session and speaker logistics including session details, speaker assignments, and profiles, session scheduling, proofreading, PowerPoint presentations, session tagging, and more
- Self-starter who is comfortable operating with ambiguity in a fast-paced, dynamic environment who has a track record executing quickly on complex projects with overlapping deadlines. You can confidently work independently in a fast-paced environment without losing focus on the big picture
- Stellar Project Management skills: highly organized, process-driven, and detail-oriented. The ideal candidate needs to be able to plan a successful game plan with realistic deadlines and can spot typo’s two seconds after receiving a document.
- Extensive events and conference planning experience. You will serve as point person for all internal production of event driven activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar field.
The employer is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on age, race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.