The Walt Disney Company: Handle project assignments autonomously to identify, develop, and analyze improvement opportunities that will increase efficiency in the Costuming organization.
Orlando, Florida Area
Sep 15, 2022
Jan 09, 2023
Provide consulting support by conducting analysis including layout optimization, workload planning, inventory forecasting, productivity studies, project management and other industrial engineering projects. Recognize and implement process improvements that will reduce fiscal spending and/or increase operational efficiency. Build relationships and interact with all levels of Cast Members from front-line cast to executives.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (These are the minimum qualifications you need to be considered for the job.)
- Currently earning a college/university degree in Industrial Engineering, Project Management, or Supply Chain Management, Inventory Management, Data Science, or related field.
- 3.0 Overall G.P.A.
- Completion of at least two years of college courses, with completion of at least one statistics class
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated strong analytical and project management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and confidential information
- Ability to learn new software applications and analytical tools
- Demonstrated computer proficiency within a Windows environment and with pertinent software such as Excel (advanced level), Smartsheet, Monday.com, Tableau, SSRS reporting.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrated initiative and drive
- Proven knowledge and/or experience with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts
- Proven strategic thinking skills
- Understanding of project life cycle
- Must be enrolled in a college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within the past six (6) months
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must provide full work availability for the duration of the term
- Must provide reliable transportation during the duration of the internship
Location of position: Orlando
Positions will be located in Orlando, FL (Walt Disney World). This is subject to change pending company COVID guidelines and protocols.
It is the intern’s responsibility to make housing and transportation arrangements for the duration of the internship.
Program Length: The approximate dates of this internship are January - May 2023 or January – August 2023. Interns must be fully available for the duration of the internship they are offered.
We provide housing opportunities for Florida Based Professional Interns through American Campus Communities.