This person is the primary keeper of The Late Show’s Twitter account and is responsible for selecting and cutting clips from the nightly taping.
Greater New York City Area
Apr 13, 2022
This is a full time position with the Late Show. We are hiring for a Digital Associate Producer. This person is the primary keeper of The Late Show’s Twitter account and is responsible for selecting and cutting clips from the nightly taping.
- Morning tweets promoting clips from the previous night's show.
- Nightly episodic tweets. Watch the taping, select moments for tweets, drop to supervisor for approval and schedule tweets.
- Identify and create GIFs for each guest.
- Cut clips of guest interview moments & share with social team for nightly posts across all platforms.
- Write copy for promo tweets, ie those promoting The Late Show Podshow.
- Write and format The Late Show’s weekly newsletter.
- Pay attention to guest bookings and learn about the guests and their plugs; bring ideas to brainstorm meetings; participate in shoots with guests when appropriate.
- Keep lists of comedy bits for occasional supercut videos, ie Alter Egos.
- Assist with live stream productions including Tea4Tuesday.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum two years TV and/or social media/digital producing experience.
- Proficiency on Photoshop.
- Proficiency shooting on C300 cameras and editing in Premiere Pro.
- Broad understanding of and interest in current events, pop culture and comedy.
- Prior experience on a comedy show a plus.
- As part of the commitment to health and safety, The Late Show requires COVID-19 vaccines and COVID-19 booster shot (if eligible according to CDC guidelines) for current employees, including all newly hired employees, subject to applicable law.