The Technical Production Coordinator role is to manage all technical needs of the control room and studios along with that of the production.
Live Event / On Location Services
Miami/Fort Lauderdale Area
Sep 27, 2022
This position is responsible for coordinating the communication of incoming live signals and troubleshooting technical issues as tier 1 support.
YOUR DAY-DAY: (aka Responsibilities)
- Acquires and coordinates the routing of signals
- Handles technical issues that occur during a production
- Handles and coordinates the routing of control room sources
- Work with Engineering to program the control room's RTS panels/Adam depending on the production's needs
YOU HAVE: (aka Qualifications)
- Bachelor’s Degree in television production or equivalent work experience
- Basic computer skills and familiarity with Windows operating systems
- 3-5 years of experience in control room broadcast facility
- 1-3 years of remote production experience
- Knowledge and versatile in control room and studio equipment
- Technical experience in signal processing, routing, scopes, etc.
- Troubleshooting skills
- Engineering experience required
- As this position supports a 24x7 operation, candidate must, in addition to being able to work regular hours, have on-call availability and flexibility to work days, nights, overnights, weekends and holidays as needed and without advance notice. Additionally, candidate may be required to work on site for extended periods of time to provide coverage in special circumstances, such as during tropical storms/hurricanes
Day, Evening, Overnight