Studio D, the in-house Hearst photo studio, is hiring a studio coordinator who has a passion for photography.
Greater New York City Area
Jan 05, 2023
Studio D, the in-house Hearst photo studio, is hiring a studio coordinator who has a passion for photography. This candidate must have strong organizational skills, as well as hands-on experience with photo equipment, grip, and gear. A requirement of this position is to be in the studio/office 5 days per week.
What You'll Do
- Coordinate booking requests and maintain studio calendar.
- Monitor studio emails.
- Keep the studio and photo equipment organized and tidy.
- Help with technical photo equipment questions, as well as image-related issues.
- Help with building and breaking down photo equipment, wall flats, props, seamless paper, etc.
- Track and maintain photo equipment.
- Work as a part of a team to troubleshoot and anticipate studio and client needs.
Who You Are
- MAC OS X and PC Windows
- Microsoft Office
- Phase One C1Pro
- Adobe Photoshop/Bridge
- Must have experience working with photo equipment, grip, and gear.
- Must be a strong multi-tasker and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Handle all studio requests in a professional and positive manner.
- 4 years of college degree.
The base salary rate for this role is between $56,000 and $62,000.