The Social Programmer II will be responsible for helping set the look and feel of our Tiktok channel, while helping lead our production and distribution.
San Francisco Bay Area, Greater New York City Area
Dec 05, 2022
We’re looking for a sports fanatic and culture junkie with strong video editing skills who knows how to find and distribute engaging sports content in a fast-paced and cross-platform collaborative environment.
· Publishing identified content immediately to social accounts (primarily TikTok) that he/she is running independently.
· Editing content to optimize performance on TikTok
· Setting the tone, look and feel of Bleacher Report’s TikTok channel
· News and social media monitoring to identify what is trending in sports and relevant pop culture
· Timely and clean stylized hook writing in line with the social voice of our accounts
· Swift editorial response and decision making, often without supervisor’s oversight
· Cover sports events and live shows as they’re happening (weekends/night)
· Deep knowledge of TikTok / Reels/ YT Shorts style editing and curation
· Experience growing following and engagement on TikTok. We are looking for someone who lives and breathes TikTok, Instagram and YouTube/Shorts
· Passionate sports fan
· 1- 2 years of professional experience preferred
· Well versed in multiple sports, with an emphasis on NBA and NFL
· A keen awareness of Bleacher Report’s voice. When breaking news happens, be expected to know how B/R reacts on multiple platforms
· Understanding of trends, memes, viral content and popular culture
· Bonus skills: Adobe Premiere, Facebook Creator Studio, ClipPro
· Ability to work nights and weekends
· Possesses strong video editing, copywriting and communication skills. Editing skills/experience is required; formal editing background is not required but a keen eye for punctuation and grammar is important.
· Content recognition (highlights, UGC) and experienced highlight editing is a major plus.
Pay Range: $59,640.00 - $110,760.00 salary per year.