Univision Digital is looking for a Lifestyle Social Media Manager to join our team to build and grow a new Lifestyle vertical through social media platforms. REMOTE (open to 100% remote/work from home if candidate is not in Miami)
Miami/Fort Lauderdale Area, Greater New York City Area, Greater Los Angeles Area
Jul 25, 2022
Our mission is to create the most engaging content in Hispanic media and develop the most powerful entertainment content for Hispanic Women in the United States with a high level of storytelling around beauty, fashion, food, wellness, empowerment, and more, as we are inclusive and creative.
The Social Media Manager understands social strategy and content creation. You can produce a 30 second video for TikTok and also a 10 minute Tutorial for YouTube. The position requires a hands-on approach – content production and making things happen will determine the success of this position. The ideal candidate has experience generating content around lifestyle, working with influencers, and building an engaged community on social media.
- Work directly with Head of Social Media Content Strategist to ideate and produce content for watch social media platform including FB, IG, Tiktok, YT, TW and Snapchat
- Identify opportunities for adoption of new formats and platforms based on insights and analytics
- Produce content, prioritizing video across platforms, to grow and engage with Hispanic audience
- “Hands on” approach when it comes to content creation –write, design, edit, give direction, and feedback to different members of the team
- Identify key lifestyle experts, content creators, and influencers to partner up and produce original content for the platform
Work with monetization team to ideate creative brand integrations and ensure partnership executions for sponsored campaigns
- 4+ years of experience in digital media where you led a social media strategy, produced content, served as copy writer and content editor
- Experience in visual storytelling and deep understanding of digital platforms.
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish) required.
- Able to make quick decisions and give accurate and clear instructions, as well as verify information before publication.
- Knowledge of Latino and Hispanic culture in the US
- Proven record producing content that generates conversation online.
- Experience working with photographers, animators and editors.
- Experience in working with sales team to package and monetize digital content across platforms