The network digital team is seeking an entry level Social Media Coordinator to create and coordinate the production of social media and editorial content for our national television networks that engages fans of all ages across media verticals – entertainment, nostalgia, history, pop-culture, travel, current events, lifestyle and science fiction.
Greater Chicago Area
Apr 19, 2022
The ideal candidate will have experience writing, coordinating articles, photos and video assets, and creating a community of fans with short, social and digestible posts.
- Create articles, quizzes, and other media, prepare media assets and curate user generated content.
- Produce buzzworthy written content for a variety of audiences
- Shape the style and sensibility of social media extensions for national television networks.
- Collaborate with media executives across marketing, programming and ecommerce.
- Partner with the social media teams of movie and television studios for cross-promotional campaigns.
- Serve as an ambassador of our brands to engage talent, fan groups and organizations.
- Reach millions of fans that are visiting our digital properties.
- Build community of loyal fans across social media’s newest platforms.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, or equivalent experience.
- A demonstrated passion for pop-culture and emerging social media platforms.
- Successful editing and writing experience in digital publishing.
- Knowledge of social media platforms and experience managing messaging across social platforms.
- Responsiveness to our fans in improving the viewer and user experience across platforms
- Aptitude and curiosity: someone who wants to learn more, has demonstrated skill growth, and is relentlessly self-improving.
- A team player who makes others successful.