Company 3 Method Studios Inc is looking to hire a Social Media Associate to its global team!
The Marketing Associate is passionate about modern communication styles and different mediums, connecting communities through social engagement initiatives, and is skilled in communication across multiple teams and studios. In addition, they should have excellent communication skills, a strong understanding of popular social platforms, and the ability to adapt to shifting priorities quickly.
The Marketing Associate will support development of daily social publishing, including creating and maintaining the brand social programming calendar reporting to the Director. They will curate and manage all back-end CRMs – ensuring all website work + news + awards + press updated promptly and accurately. They will continually manage and update all website content as needed – imagery + copy and closely collaborate with the artists and production teams to create a social channel strategy and social content calendar.
Other duties include:
- Measure, monitor, and report on specific program performance and longer-term trends and other industries related to social efforts using in-house tools.
- Curate, manage and post all social content across all channels - Instagram (Feed + Stories + Reels) / Facebook / Twitter / LinkedIn
- Create weekly / monthly social strategies for each channel, create slates / IG imagery / video content if needed.
- Ensure links and tags with key creative partners and platforms, maintain Vimeo / YouTube account – manage all video content and update and Manage CO3's IMDB account.
- Digital Marketing | Mailchimp - You will curate, manage and share all seasonal Mailchimp campaigns
WHAT YOU BRING:
The ideal candidate will bring experience in design / digital / social / brands. They will have familiarity with content creation, editing, and publishing, a keen eye for design and creative brand language. They will have knowledge of brand communications, social, and post-production ecosystems and are passionate about all forms of media and digital content.
The ideal candidate will also bring the following:
- A love of creating engaging content.
- Interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills across multiple departments and studios, Self-motivation and initiative - impeccable time management, organization, and prioritization are very good.
- Familiarity with different awards bodies within the post-production ecosystem is a plus.
- Excellent time and workload management skills with strong attention to detail and a flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable, and enjoys a challenge.
- Proficiency in all key design + video + photography programs, software, and systems.
- Photoshop , Canva, InDesign , – Adobe / Premiere Pro
- Basic to intermediate video gif editing
- Instagram / Facebook / Twitter / LinkedIn / Vimeo / IMDB / Mailchimp / LinkTree
- And other productivity tools, with the aptitude to learn new software and systems.