Ring is looking for a versatile Social Content Producer to help build Ring’s brand awareness and advocacy
through engaging, industry-leading storytelling on social media. Hawthorne, CA
Location Not Provided
This candidate will produce social-first content for product launches, evergreen stories and community, focusing on growing engagement across social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube and TikTok), and increasing brand awareness and brand love.
Key job responsibilities
- · Produce engaging video content with a heavy emphasis on organic product and brand storytelling.
- · Take a hands-on approach to managing multiple creative assignments during all stages of development, from ideation through post-production.
- · Produce social-first photography (DSLR shooting preferred) and design simple creative graphics (gifs, still assets, Stories).
- · Operate as the primary onsite producer to capture content for social.
- · Participate in and drive concept development for organic social content.
- · Align with the Social and Content Marketing teams on content calendars, production schedules, producing high-quality content that meets project deadlines.
- · Record and edit video projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media.
- · Help conceptualize influencer creative briefs and strategic campaigns across social platforms, with a strong emphasis on TikTok.
- · Works alongside Production/Creative teams to ensure brand guidelines and campaign specific creative aligns across the Marketing team.
- · 3+ years of professional video or social media experience
- · Bachelor’s degree in film production or a similar field, or equivalent work experience.
- · Experience working on-set and with production teams
- · Experience in motion graphics, video editing and/or photography
- · Passion and deep understanding for social media and social trend; eager to bring inspiration to the team
- · Self-motivated; able to generate ideas for projects independently and collaboratively, and communicate those ideas effectively to the team
- · Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- · Knowledge and passion for current and future video technologies and trends
- · Experience working to tight deadlines
- · Ability to multitask; detail-oriented