CoSA VFX, Inc. is looking for an experienced full-time permanent Senior Production Coordinator.
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Aug 15, 2022
Successful candidates should possess a minimum of 4+ years of experience as a VFX Coordinator in broadcast and streaming television, or feature films. Our company is a fast-paced and highly collaborative production environment. Recent projects include Westworld, Resident Alien, CSI: Vegas, and Station 19 as well as a full slate of prominent television and film projects for the upcoming season.
This role will report remotely to our LA-based Head of Production working with our PST timezone schedule.
- Take notes during daily sessions and client meetings
- Coordinate and execute client ingest and deliveries
- Create bid documents from established templates
- Manage and mentor production assistants and interns
- Address questions (verbal and written) from clients, producers and other stakeholders
- Review shot tracking assignments and their status are up-to-date.
- Excellent client relations skills:
- Able to distill client requests, especially when a client finds it difficult to articulate their need
- Extract clear and concise feedback from stakeholders to move the project forward
- Manage multiple client requests, understanding the urgency and importance of each request
- Project a calm, engaged tone when communicating with clients
Comprehensive teamwork skills
- Thorough understanding of the VFX production process and tools
- Extensive knowledge of Shot-tracking software
- Strong Communication Skills
Please include a cover letter and resume as part of the application.
CoSA VFX is currently only considering applications from those who are permanent residents or those who currently possess valid work permits/visas for Canada or the US.