To help us navigate our rapid expansion, the Paramount+ Creative Marketing team is actively seeking a Project Manager to work cross-functionally with Consumer Marketing, Creative Marketing, external agencies, Product and Content groups to ensure teams are working in concert with one another to hit key benchmarks.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Los Angeles Area
Dec 13, 2022
We are looking for a quality individual who has demonstrated experience leading complex projects, from conception to launch, bringing them in on time and on budget. We’re looking for someone who takes initiative, enjoys digital product development and a passion for entertainment, and who wants to have fun in a supportive and collaborative team environment.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Lead and track multiple digital creative projects and timelines simultaneously
- Work with agencies and marketing teams to assess initial requests for information, project parameters, priority scheduling, and creation of all deliverables against established deadlines and marketing strategies
- Lead creative project workflow by planning, tracking, managing and driving all steps in the creative life cycle, including dependencies
- Assess, recommend and implement strategies for increased production and workflow efficiencies
- Lead communication of timelines, status updates and potential risks to the project team, and partner with internal teams to identify issues early and suggest workable solutions
- Take notes in meetings, gathering feedback, and facilitating consolidation
- Partner with agencies and marketing teams within Paramount to help drive the expansion of Paramount +
- Develop project timelines for creative coming from external creative agencies and in-house teams
- Significant experience working in production management, digital marketing, creative agency and/or professional services/consulting
- Familiarity with digital creative software programs, file formats, technical specs, terminology, etc.
- Knowledge of digital marketing specs and programs, including CRM/email marketing, IAB specs and standards, paid and organic social media, etc.
- Proven history of leading complex projects with tight deadlines and multiple dependencies
- Demonstrated ability to remain adaptable and composed in a high-volume, fast-paced environment, and to shift gears quickly and nimbly when changes happen to processes and projects
- Comfortable working cross-functionally with multiple partners at all levels of a corporate organization
- Superb verbal and written communication skills to relay information simply and clearly to creative marketing and cross functional departments
- Can see the big picture while also focusing on the details
- Calm, balanced, level-headed, and collaborative in nature
You Might Also Have:
- Experience with project management software, including Jira, Coda, monday.com, Trello, Airtable, or similar.
- Project Management certification(s)