The Manager of Production Operations is responsible for working with the creative Marketing team including Brand, Content and Design as requests come in from both internal and external partners.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Los Angeles Area
Aug 03, 2022
The Manager will work closely with Sr Director of Production Operations to handle the logistics as these requests move from ideation to final delivery.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage production workflow of the entire creative process (ideation > assigning > execution > approval > QC > delivery) for all creative assets (promos, static banners, corporate, etc.)
- Gather necessary assets, from key arts and logos for static to footage and trailers for promos, for all creative projects
- Organize creative meetings, including booking time, inviting attendees, creating brainstorming documents, and leading meetings/facilitating the sessions
- Maintain trackers for things like approvals and asset deliveries
- Get branding details (looks, copy, etc.) approved for use on Pluto TV platforms by legal
- Work closely with external parties including partners, media agencies, etc. to ensure we have all the assets we need in house or are delivering final products to correct parties
- Lead meetings with individual teams (on air, user acquisition, etc.) for creative planning (forecasting upcoming projects, providing creative guidance, ensuring production schedule allows for pipeline requests)
- Ensure creative team has access to programs, software, hardware, and other resources they need by liaising with IT, HR, and other parties
- Represent the creative team in larger meetings and provide updates on creative projects, statuses, and taking back relevant information to the rest of the team
- Work with content operations and programming teams to facilitate channel launches
- Highly detailed individual with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Project Management/ Creative Marketing and can take direction.
- Must have the ability to work well under pressure and handle numerous projects simultaneously while being flexible in the face of changing priorities and deadlines.
- Ideal candidate has a solid understanding of creative process, including editing practices and workflows.
- Must be able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Will need to have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Helpful to have experience with task management software, file management software and Google’s suite of tools.
- Must be willing to learn and adapt to new systems.