Paramount: Production provides general assistance to production employees, coordinators, production managers and producers.
Greater New York City Area, Greater Los Angeles Area
Dec 27, 2022
Jun 19, 2023
- Internships are available to students who will be Juniors, Seniors, or Masters students in the fall of 2023. If you are a graduating Senior, please check our website for full-time job opportunities.
- You must be available to intern full-time (5 days a week/36-40 hours a week) for 10 weeks total starting in June.
- Internship format varies based on department (i.e. 100% in-person, 100% remote, or hybrid).
- Internships are paid at a competitive standard hourly rate (school credit is optional).
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Friday, December 30th
Production provides general assistance to production employees, coordinators, production managers and producers. Assist in the preparation of production materials. Organize the production unit’s physical and digital files and assets. Assist managers, producers, and coordinators throughout production with various show-related responsibilities. Assist with all design breakdowns. Prepare domestic and overseas shipping documents. Help out wherever it’s needed.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assist production with location scouting
- Update production databases
- Assist producers with brainstorming and pitching
- Distribute “hot sheets” on set
- Take notes during meetings
- Assist with assembling props for upcoming shoots
- Transcribe and edit production footage
The hourly rate for this position is $20.00.