The Viacom Media Networks (VMN) Multiplatform Production team is seeking a full-time, project-based production coordinator to work on Integrated Marketing!
Greater New York City Area
They would work on tentpoles, experiential events and live events as well as campaigns from inception to creation for top Viacom brands, including Comedy Central, MTV, BET, VH1, Paramount Network, CMT, TV Land and Logo.
- Manages scheduling, calendars, training and documentation.
- Assists in leading all aspects of Production Assistants in Production Manager's absence or as needed.
- Acts as secondary point person for all Integrated Marketing related inquiries.
- Coordinates Integrated Marketing campaigns from kick-off to execution, including being primary point of contact for all campaigns.
- Assist in training and onboarding of new members of the team.
- Builds and troubleshoots upcoming marketing events, videos and site pages in live and testing environments, as well as non-Integrated Marketing and events videos and site pages, as needed.
- Schedules digital programming and Integrated Marketing campaigns during live events in CMS.
- Coordinates delivery and approval of all assets between VMN Editorial, brand Editorial, VMN Design, Integrated Marketing teams and VMN Video, including but not limited to: animated and non-animated cobrand ads, advertorials, homepages and series page promotion, custom fixed media ad units, all sponsored site pages, all sponsored video playlists and clips and cobranded series pages.
- Follows all internal and external Production workflows, including those for each individual brand and VMN Multiplatform Production.
- Initiates and conducts all coordination and troubleshooting of site and app ad trafficking between Sales, Integrated Marketing, VMN Multiplatform Production and MNE Traffic.
- Maintains flexible schedule to work nights, weekends and holidays when needed for live events and campaigns.
- 2+ years site or app digital media production experience
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in site production and the function of a CMS.
- Previous experience with CMS required.
- Firm understanding of video production technologies and methodologies for digital platforms
- Adept with Microsoft Office and Google doc suite. JIRA project management system experience a plus.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, excellent written communications are necessary.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple competing priorities.
- We work in a very fast-paced environment, so exceptional and timely client and stakeholder service is a must.
- Calm under pressure and able to adapt and react quickly to change in the moment.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to anticipate and solve problems.
- Off-hour, night and weekend availability to cover for events and sponsorships.
Day, Evening, Overnight