In this role, you will shoot and edit pieces for on-air broadcast and handle a variety of other tasks that ensure productions and projects run smoothly and are completed in a timely manner.
San Francisco Bay Area
You will report to the Creative Services Manager. If you are a well-organized, skilled multi-tasker who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then you may be an excellent candidate for this position.
Production Coordinator Duties and Responsibilities
- Shoot, edit, and produce pieces for on-air broadcast
- Manage production calendars and scheduling
- Maintain production schedules
- Organize off-site productions
- Assist the promotion department with advertising campaigns
- Collaborate with the Creative Services Team on developing new shows, promos, and additional segments.
- Participate in short- and long-term planning aligned with goals set by managers
- Work with all departments that contribute to production
Production Coordinator Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in film, communications, marketing, management or related field preferred
- Internship experience at television stations or production companies
- Previous experience as a production coordinator or production assistant
- Familiarity with all aspects of production to facilitate effective communication
- Superb organizational and time management skills
- Ability to complete multiple tasks in a fast-moving environment
- Capable of meeting deadlines and working with daily time constraints
- Talent for anticipating needs
- Professional judgment for handling confidential information
- Excellent written and spoken verbal communications; professional telephone etiquette
Resumes and Cover Letters should be sent to: email@example.com