TODAY Digital, the multiplatform arm of America’s favorite morning show, is looking for a project coordinator for its commerce team, Shop TODAY.
Greater New York City Area
Oct 31, 2022
The project coordinator will be responsible for helping the Shop TODAY set up articles, add commerce elements, coordinate with photo and help across broadcast, streaming, digital and social teams as needed. The ideal candidate will be a go-getter and have an interest in shopping and editorial.
This is a full-time hybrid working position based in NBC’s office in New York City.
- Build and add commerce elements for news + trending team in the CMS
- Help maintain SEO health of articles by updating or adding hyperlinks, updating recirc modules and featured links
- Refresh or widget about 3-5 articles each day by manually checking and updating pricing, affiliate networks, photos, stock, etc.
- Help with content refreshes and higher volumes of widget requests during peak shopping times like Prime Day, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, gifting season and more
- Help maintain lists of sales, upcoming launches and more
- Handle commerce requests from main TODAY team as needed
- Work quickly and efficiently across multiple teams under Shop TODAY
- 1 year of experience working with a CMS in an editorial environment
- Ecommerce experience preferred
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- A strong interest in ecommerce and shopping
- A positive can-do attitude