The View is hiring a Production Associate to work with the Human Interest, Big Events & Long Term Series Team. This position will work with the team on timely projects, annual events and features segments.
Greater New York City Area
May 25, 2022
This role includes all aspects of live production – including researching and pitching Human Interest stories, contacting and booking guests and assisting with producing guests both in studio and in the field. This candidate should have strong booking skills and have a feel for compelling Human Interest stories that have not been featured on any other mainstream programs.
In addition, we are looking for a creative applicant who has worked on big events both in and out of a studio. They need experience in pitching fresh, creative and big ideas for holiday features, special celebratory events and hour-long themed shows.
- Minimum of two years experience on a television news/politics, entertainment or talk show
- Strong research and writing skills are a must with ability to work under extreme deadlines
- Ability to make editorial judgments and an overall understanding of a live program
- Strong experience with various research/information resources including social media, newspapers, periodicals, etc.
- Candidate must be able to communicate clearly, multi-task and prioritize
- Candidate must be able to take initiative, but also work collaboratively
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.