20/20 has an opening for a Production Associate. The primary focus of this position is to assist with the overall production of 20/20.
Flex Type Hybrid - This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
The ideal candidate will have a sincere interest in longform production, the ability to build strong relationships with others, and proactively provide assistance in the many aspects of longform production.
This candidate should also have an interest in learning more about television, digital media, and growing their career at 20/20. Respect for, and collaboration with others is essential.
Our content varies from character driven true crime mysteries, to coverage of high profile news stories, as well as cultural and entertainment specials. Candidates may be expected to be able to travel at times, and join in our breaking news 20/20 specials.
- Provide PA work for 20/20 story production- including research, shoot preparation, media gathering, post production and general production support.
- Supporting the overall show in all aspects - including editorial.
- Actively pitch story ideas for the broadcast and engage in story development related to production
- Candidates are also expected to foster an inclusive and positive work environment.
- The Ability to work well with others and perform duties under deadline in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in all Windows/Outlook/One Drive functions
- Must be conscientious, self-motivated and proactive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in long-format production is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of online editing is preferred