CBS Sports Digital/SportsLine: The Streaming Production Assistant is responsible for assisting producers and senior producers with the program development, creative and editorial direction of CBS Sports Digital.
Miami/Fort Lauderdale Area
Sep 28, 2022
We bring our passion for sports and love of our work, serving up sports content to fans everywhere, and this role will help us succeed in that mission.
- Capture and assemble clips using non-linear editing systems – Adobe Premier and other software.
- Edit content in a digital environment or digital broadcast facility for distribution for various digital media platforms.
- Prepare graphics for SportsLine shows
- Screens content for use on all digital platforms, non-linear editing and encoding.
- Assist in developing innovative content for CBS Sports Digital platforms
- Qualifications: What you bring to the team:
You have –
- An undergraduate degree in Communications with an emphasis on Digital Media production preferred
- Knowledge of the fundamental concepts of editing and encoding of online content
- Strong understanding of the mobile web and internet
- An understanding of betting/gambling terminology
You might also have –
- A strong knowledge of major and minor sports is preferred