The Production Assistant (part-time) is responsible for assisting in creating industry-leading made-for-digital video programs covering all professional and college sports for distribution on mobile, online and other digital platforms.
Greater Chicago Area
Oct 13, 2022
The team of Production Assistants will work under the direction of Supervising Producers and Producers to perform all tasks needed to assist in creating engaging daily programming.
Stadium is the original multi-platform sports network featuring exclusive live and on-demand games and events, extensive highlights, classic games, original programming, and daily live studio programming. Stadium includes a 24/7 linear feed distributed across both digital and broadcast platforms, as well as a comprehensive array of on-demand (VOD) digital content including additional live games and events.
- Research and story development
- Video logging and creating highlight shot-sheets
- Music and interview logging
- Creation of game recaps and other stories based on daily assignments
- Working closely with editors
- Social media interaction and integration into program formats
- 1 year of relevant work experience preferred
- Proven production skills in creating original video for digital platforms
- Excellent communicator
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Knowledge of multiple sports a must
- Driven by challenges and committed to seeing tasks through to completion
- Self-motivated, yet a team player who can work well under peer supervision
- Must be able to work non-traditional hours, weekends and holidays