Atlanta, GA Bally Sports South is seeking a Production Administrator to join their Atlanta, GA based production department. This position is responsible for assisting the Executive Producer and Director of Operations in all administrative aspects of departmental functions.
Greater Atlanta Area
Dec 19, 2021
The Bally Sports Regional Networks serving the southeast (collectively, Bally Sports South & Southeast) are the television home of the Atlanta Braves, Hawks, United and Dream; the Nashville Predators, Memphis Grizzlies, Charlotte Hornets, Carolina Hurricanes and ACC.
Bally Sports South is seeking a Production Administrator to join their Atlanta, GA based production department. This position is responsible for assisting the Executive Producer and Director of Operations in all administrative aspects of departmental functions. The Production Administrator will proactively interface with the production staff of the Bally Sports South and Bally Sports Southeast regional television networks for resources and support. The position will report to the Executive Producer.
- Books production travel for assigned events according to each traveler’s needs and budget allowances. Creates Travel Event forms for all events to distribute to staff and freelance personnel. Communicates travel needs for professional events to all team partners.
- Codes and processes all travel-related invoices. Assists with Travel Authorizations and Exception forms for expense reports. Responsible for flashing travel costs for all events. Updates Production Summary Reports with actual costs as they come in.
- Works with Executive Producer and Coordinating Producers to create contracts for all freelance personnel. Creates Contract Request Forms with contact and rate information for all freelance personnel. Works with Accounting and Legal departments to ensure all contracts are properly executed.
- Manage league and team credential requests for production staff and freelance personnel.
- Manage orders of network branded production crew and talent apparel.
- Performs other administrative duties as assigned by Executive Producer (Production meeting preparation, scheduling, etc.).
- This position requires a high school diploma or equivalency.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Broadcasting or Radio/TV/Film is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in live event and/or news production and technical operations is necessary.
- Experience with production budgets is helpful.
- Good organizational and project coordination skills are essential. The ability to work under pressure, submitting accurate & detailed work with limited supervision is required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook is needed. Familiarity with studio production and remote production facilities is necessary.
- This position works primarily in a professional office setting. Occasionally this person will be in a studio or at a remote event.