The On Call Product Photographer is responsible for producing Product Detail images for items on Dotcom and all QVC Platforms.
Greater Philadelphia Area
May 06, 2022
The On Call Production Photographer adheres to established standards and shooting techniques to ensure smooth operations and consistent quality in support of QVC imaging production across all platforms. This individual must have the ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with ever-changing priorities, as business needs dictate.
- Create Product Detail, photography content for all QVC platforms based on established Still Images Visual Standards (SIVS).
- Follow File naming, Metadata, and Back up conventions.
- Partners with Supervisor and Studio Management to facilitate the timely and accurate production of images as assigned.
- Responsible for timely completion of Pre-shoot, based on established timelines.
- Responsible for timely completion of missing product details in support of the LIVE show, based on established timelines.
- Create elevated product detail images for TSV items, with the ability to follow creative direction.
- Provide support to Lifestyle photography when needed.
- Ability to support model shoots, TSV product details and other special projects as assigned.
- Other studio duties as assigned – can include, but not limited to – monitor calibration; testing new standards; training new hires.
What You Bring
- Education; Bachelor’s Degree in Photography or related field or Associates degree along with a combination of relevant experience required.
- Completion of trade and/or technical program in related field and/or certification.
- MININMUM 1+ YEAR RECENT AND DIRECTLY RELATED PHOTOGRAPHY IN A STUDIO PHOTOGRAPHY ENVIRONMENT REQUIRED.
- Intermediate digital photography skills: Camera & lens basics, general use of imaging software, lighting basics, good composition, color correction, and Photoshop skills.
- Working knowledge of Nikon, Capture One and Photoshop.
- Ability to differentiate between colors.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work at an accelerated pace to complete high volume workload.
- Ability to collaborate and work with a variety people in other departments in order to complete daily assignments.
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task with flexibility.
- Solid Problem solving, analytical and communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Availability on weekends is a must
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with ever-changing priorities.
- REQUIRES AVAILABILITY ON WEEKENDS AND WEEKDAYS.
***FOR CONSIDERATION INCLUDE A LINK ON YOUR RESUME SO WE MAY VIEW YOUR WORK.***
MUST BE LOCATED WITHIN THE PHILADELPHIA REGION.
MUST HAVE AVAILABILITY TO WORK WEEKENDS AND WEEKDAYS.