The Prep and Delivery Producer, Creative Services is responsible for prepping and delivering on-air promotions for On-air hubs and Digital teams.
Work with the creative team to prepare and deliver promotional materials for broadcast, digital, social media sites and other mediums.
Collaborate with producers, designers and audio engineers to gather necessary elements to complete projects
Maintain basic project, folder and file organization across multiple networks as established by the Director of Operations
Perform other duties as needed by management
Greater Atlanta Area
- The Prep and Delivery Producer, Creative Services is responsible for prepping and delivering on-air promotions for On-air hubs and Digital teams.
- Work with the creative team to prepare and deliver promotional materials for broadcast, digital, social media sites and other mediums.
- Collaborate with producers, designers and audio engineers to gather necessary elements to complete projects
- Maintain basic project, folder and file organization across multiple networks as established by the Director of Operations
- Perform other duties as needed by management
Education & Experience / Certifications
- Bachelor's Degree from four-year college or university (Major in Television or Film production preferred). High School diploma (or GED) required.
- At least three (2) years professional broadcasting marketing/promotions/creative services experience required. National broadcast or cable network experience preferred.
- Reel and/or work sample preferred but not necessary
- Experience writing or editing in broadcast preferred
Skills & Abilities
- Working knowledge of current creative suite for product development
- Superb attention to detail, time management skills, and strong communication skills
- Knowledge of post production television editing suites, with emphasis on Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of MAC systems
- Basic knowledge of technical aspects including file types, and codecs
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record required. In addition, proof of insurance and liability coverage may be required.
The E.W. Scripps Company (NASDAQ: SSP) is a diversified media company focused on creating a better-informed world. As the nation’s fourth-largest local TV broadcaster, Scripps serves communities with quality, objective local journalism and operates a portfolio of 61 stations in 41 markets. The Scripps Networks reach nearly every American through the national news outlets Court TV and Newsy and popular entertainment brands ION, Bounce, Grit, Laff and Court TV Mystery. Scripps is the nation’s largest holder of broadcast spectrum. Scripps runs an award-winning investigative reporting newsroom in Washington, D.C., and is the longtime steward of the Scripps National Spelling Bee. Founded in 1878, Scripps has held for decades to the motto, “Give light and the people will find their own way.”
- As an equal employment opportunity employer, The E.W. Scripps Company and its affiliates do not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender, color, religion, age, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, citizenship or national origin, and military membership or veteran status, or on any other basis which would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law. Furthermore, the company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship for the company.