Our team is looking for a creative and experienced After Effects and Premiere Pro Editor. This is a unique hybrid role that encompasses design and editing.
Greater New York City Area
Nov 09, 2022
The ideal candidate will have an ear for sound, vision, design aesthetics, and excellent communication.
This is a hybrid role that will require both remote and onsite work.
You may be offered the following shifts:12pm- 8pm either Monday-Friday or Wednesday – Sunday. (Breaking News changes all shifts)
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver 2-3 promos daily with a tight turnaround time
- Communicate edit and design clearly with producers and editors
- Ensure promo spots are executed to the highest quality standards
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 5+ years of experience
- High level of expertise in both After Effects and Premiere Pro
- High level of design aesthetics
- High-speed internet access
- Proven work experience as a video editor
ALL CANDIDATES MUST INCLUDE A LINK AND OR COPY OF YOUR REEL (YOUR OWN WORK) TO BE CONSIDERED