Are you a Photographer who has experience capturing and editing visual content on multiple platforms for television production, complex newscasts, and other local programming as well as assisting in completion of pre-production for newscasts?
Live Event / On Location Services
Tucson, Arizona Area
Aug 25, 2022
You will be responsible for operating various news gathering equipment, including but not limited to microwave live truck, video cameras, and video editing equipment. If so, come join the KGUN news team, the EW Scripps ABC affiliate in Tucson, Arizona, where we are continuing to create the future of our news broadcast industry in local communities!
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Capture and edit visual content for multiple platforms; Editing newscasts;
- Operate and maintain live equipment including microwave, satellite and related news gathering equipment;
- Work in tandem with newsroom personnel to create and develop news stories;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 2 years’ experience as a photographer preferred.
- Proficiency with lighting and computer-based editing.
- Proficiency with live microwave truck operation.
- Knowledge and demonstration of creativity, editorial judgment, journalistic ethics, and libel laws.
- Knowledge of and proficiency in posting content to station's digital and web sites.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Must be familiar with aspects of television production including audio, switching, digital effects, camera operation and shot composition, lighting, and character generators.
- Good working knowledge of computers.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities under extreme time constraints with poise and skill.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and efficiently under multiple deadlines on a daily basis.
- Be a positive and self-initiated team player.
- Proficiency with photography/videography lighting and computer-based editing programs,
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record required. In addition, proof of insurance and liability coverage may be required.