This hands-on team member should know their way around the usual Adobe Design software (PhotoShop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere) to accomplish the goals of assigned projects.
Jan 13, 2023
This entry-level role is part of the Corporate Design Team working directly with all of Sinclair’s TV stations for design needs. This role is also a client-facing role as needed, presenting concepts, responding to project developments, and working alongside the Design Director, Lead News Designer, and other team members to bring about successful results—on brand, on message, and on time. This position may be a remote role.
What will you do?
- Under the leadership of the Design Director & Creative Director, this role will work with other team members and stations to conceptualize solutions to problems presented in various projects.
- Develop design elements as needed.
- Work with other team members on various projects.
- Create daily graphics and animations for our markets.
- Create designs from concept to final production
- Review projects for style, accuracy and strategy as needed
- Strive to ensure timely, accurate completion of assigned projects. Keep design director and project manager aware of ticket & project status
- Have working knowledge of computer design software and hardware and strives to stay current in level of knowledge and abilities
- Keep Design Director informed of need to upgrade design-related computer hardware/software.
What should you have?
- Possess the ability to multi-task and manage a large number of concurrent tasks and projects
- Have excellent communication skills and be comfortable in a fast-paced environment