This role will be dedicated to daily VOD processing including trafficking, ingesting, formatting, publishing & delivery of digital products.
Greater Los Angeles Area
May 26, 2022
We are the Video Operations and Digital Streaming team, responsible for supporting the video delivery and architecture of VOD and Live content streamed on over 15 platforms for Paramount+ applications and sites. We are also responsible for the encoding and delivery of premium content to millions of users every day!
We are seeking a new team member that thrives on the accuracy of publishing premium content. This role will be dedicated to daily VOD processing including trafficking, ingesting, formatting, publishing & delivery of digital products. Must have the ability to multitask, work autonomously and follow rigid step-by-step workflow processes. Must be available to work weekend and/overnight shifts.
- Trafficking, processing and publishing Daytime, Primetime, LateNight
- Paramount+ Originals including Sports Exclusives for Paramount+ and/or cbs.com
- Prepping, packaging 7 delivery to VOD/SVOD/EST/vMVPD partners
- Publishing assets by accurate metadata entry and/or triggering the appropriate controls in a CMS tool to control availability of content
- Formatting videos and retiming captions and audio descriptions for all dayparts and submitting to transcode farm for multiple digital file deliverables.
- Compiling series/episodic summary and generating xml metadata for packaging and partner delivery.
- Responding and executing internal asset distribution requests for archive restores promos, clips, bonus materials, sneak peaks, etc.
- Adhere to complex folder structure, clean up or archiving process, and QC of published content.
- 1 - 2 years experience in Production or Operations
- Intermediate skills with Adobe Premiere Editing Suites or FCP v.7
- Strong organizational and communication abilities with experience working with diverse teams
- Enthusiastic and enjoy TV/Film/Sports/Digital Media
You Might Also Have:
- Knowledge of MACCAPTION, Telestream/Vantage
- Understanding of video and audio mastering properties (frame rate, resolution, channel configurations, etc.)
- Good understanding of Google Suite of tools (Google Docs, e.g. Google Documents, Google Spreadsheets)
- Familiarity with controls in a CMS tool for online publishing
Day, Evening, Overnight