This position is responsible for daily management of the digital marketing strategy for a select roster of 300 Entertainment artists.
Audio / Music / Sound
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater New York City Area
Feb 09, 2023
The Manager will manage digital content development, grassroots digital community building and marketing, the 300 Entertainment “artist.com network,” and the development of the artist accounts on relevant applications and sites (TikTok, Snap, Instagram, Genius, etc.). The Manager of Digital Marketing is focused on the creation and building of 300’s artist communities as they serve as the core of the direct-to-consumer initiatives and future product development.
Here you’ll get to:
- This job is the intersection of creative, marketing, technology, operations, and production; you will have your hand in a lot of different areas.
- You must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task, as you will be juggling multiple artist projects, and be responsible for all aspects of a music release digitally – you will also be working closely with product managers, our in-house creative design, development and video team, and artist managers to help bring artists’ visions to life.
- The ideal candidate is interested in breaking artists online with innovative digital campaigns AND has an interest in new technology. This person reads blogs (tech and entertainment) every day, installs every new app just to try it out, and has a passion for leveraging the Internet to drive artist careers and revenue.
- You live on social media and discover new music in interesting ways.
- You MUST be highly creative, extremely motivated, and love being a part of a team.
- If you love new challenges daily - this could be the gig for you.
- You will work with artists, managers, marketing, and key label executives in order to develop compelling and powerful online marketing strategies
- Coordinate with internal teams and 3rd party designers / developers to produce all assets for a digital release - links, banners, social skins, landing pages, CRM blasts, artist websites, apps, interactive games, and experiences
- Construct community/fan-building initiatives. Examples of online involvement include: fan recruitment, media sampling/posting, online voting, viral "send to a friend" initiatives, banner campaigns, consumer surveys, contests, etc.
- Provide text and content ideas for websites, contests, mini-sites and media promotions to maximize artist visibility online
- Brainstorm, budget, and execute effective online ad campaigns for artists, creating a strong presence in the desired target market and community
- Responsible to manage the digital release from infancy to legacy
- Participate in brainstorming and implementation of exciting online content and innovative campaigns optimized for each distribution network/channel
- Analyze campaign & streaming data and create weekly marketing summaries and reports
- Collaborate with the internal marketing and streaming Departments
- Execute effective online advertising campaigns for artists, creating a strong presence in the desired target market and community
- You will build and manage new and ongoing relationships with online partners and affiliates, including social platforms and new and existing startups
- Providing curiosity and enthusiasm in discovery of new platforms and new technologies
- You will work closely with artists and artist management to ensure requests and expectations are handled intelligently and carried out effectively
- Attend and contribute to all related company meetings in connection with assigned projects, and provide the team with timely feedback and follow-up regarding any action items
- You will assist in the creation of artist editorial calendars and publishing schedules for releases
- Prepare bi-weekly online marketing summaries
We’d love it if you also had:
- You have a passion for music and tech - we know you’re at you’re best when you’re doing what you love. We are looking for a Rockstar candidate that LOVES the internet, technology, socials, and music
- You have AMAZING organizational abilities
- You can multitask and prioritize
- You can manage multiple deadlines and urgent tasks
- You are willing to learn a little bit of everything, and open to take on anything
- You are insanely detail-oriented
- You are excellent at listening, interpreting, and communicating
- You are creative
- You are a self-starter
- You are curious and ask questions
Job Posting Range
$58,500 to $70,000 Annually