CNN's Brand Studio is looking for a temporary, New York City-based Line Producer to help build out a best-in-class custom content capability.
Greater New York City Area
The person who lands this job will have an immense opportunity to help produce great branded content that will be distributed on an unparalleled scale. The Studio works with a Who's Who of blue chip brands that all have meaningful media budgets. The goal is to produce relevant work that will be of real interest to the CNN audience; a network available to more than 2 billion people in more than 200 countries and territories, spanning TV, Web, Snapchat, Social Media, Airports and Mobile Devices.
- You're an organized, disciplined industry vet with in-depth knowledge of scheduling and budgeting and all of the physical and technical processes of filmmaking.
- You have exceptional communication skills and the diplomacy to balance the creative expectations of the director, artists and creative personnel with the financial resources available.
- In pre-production you oversee various activities, including hiring the production team, location scouting, ensuring compliance with regulations and codes of practice, sourcing equipment and suppliers, selecting crew, engaging supporting artists and contributors, and monitoring the progress of our production departments.
- You have extensive experience with working on non-scripted productions.
- On shoot days you're responsible for overseeing all activities, and for ensuring that the production is completed on time and within budget.
- You plan for the worst, while simultaneously inspiring the team to excel in their work every day.
- You're the thread that connects it all from pre-production to the wrap meeting.
- Deep knowledge of budgeting and scheduling film shoots.
- Organized planning chops to ensure each project stays on course and the adaptability to pivot when things fall apart.
- Great communication skills and positive teamwork attitude.
- Understanding of working with clients and meeting brand objectives.
- Experience working in an editorial environment a plus - especially with digital publishers.
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands