The Junior Social Media Producer will assist in the day-to-day creation and curation of timely and original video-led to support priority series for MTV, Comedy Central and Paramount+ across social media platforms.
London, United Kingdom
Oct 07, 2022
- Working closely with the team's Digital Brand Lead and Social Media Producers, you'll assist in the day-to-day creation and curation of content on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok accounts across the portfolio.
- Generate compelling and engaging social media content and help to manage a fast-paced and reactive schedule.
- Researching, producing, and editing video packages.
- Writing social copy in line with brand tone of voice.
- Take an active role in the planning and scheduling of content, ensuring best practices are adhered to across platforms.
- Reformatting content for social platforms.
- Provide production support on location and studio shoots.
- Obtain media assets for use within content creation.
- Monitoring social trends to share with the wider team and inspire content.
- Monitoring conversation and managing replies where appropriate across platforms.
- Present ideas, pitches and proposals for creative content development.
- Assisting with communication and delivery of content across international.
- A demonstrable passion for and excellent knowledge of social media.
- An obsession with entertainment, pop culture and a genuine love of TV.
- The ability to be smart, funny and eye-catching in two sentences or less.
- A flare for originality and innovation.
- An understanding of how to engage and grow fandoms on social platforms.
- Maintains a high standard of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Can work to tight deadlines and thrives under pressure.
- Demonstrates great organisational skills and has the ability to prioritise.