NBCUniversal’s video streaming service, Peacock, is seeking a motivated and energetic designer for its multi-disciplinary, in-house creative marketing team.
NBCUniversal’s video streaming service, Peacock, is seeking a motivated and energetic designer for its multi-disciplinary, in-house creative marketing team. A visual problem solver, and storyteller, the Peacock Designer will take ideas from concept to execution stage, in AV, print, and digital advertising, with an ability to communicate clear design concepts that ensure brand consistency while also bringing new innovative designs concepts to life, working across not just brand marketing but dovetail with design solutions across Product, Editorial, Growth Marketing and Commerce, among others.
- Able to articulate a design vision, quickly bring concepts to life as prototypes, then iterate and refine them while gathering peer feedback and consensus-building within the team.
- Work closely with, Art Directors and Project Managers to help create marketing solutions that reflect the "Peacock " visual sensibility.
- Keep up to date with Peacock’s brand guidelines and rules from across the entire Marketing organization, ensuring all consumer-facing work maintains a consistent design voice and tone across every platform and touchpoint.
- Ensure a high-volume of design elements are finished and delivered accurately, on-time, while working with highly analytical data-driven assignments.
- Keep current of emerging design trends, with a particular focus on original content promotions within the streaming universe.
- Ability to PIVOT and work with great agility in a fast paced and entrepreneurial marketing culture.
- Projects may include: AV, Print, Digital, OOH, product graphics, show logos, email templates, social media graphics and presentation decks.
- Demonstrate expert-level knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, high level of proficiency in After Effects, video motion graphics, and compositing.
- Excellent photo illustration/comping skills.
- Impeccable typographic skills.
- Working knowledge of digital/print production, photography, and photo-retouching.
- Knowledgeable and resourceful regarding photo and image editing/research.
- 2 years of work experience; digital media and/or direct-to-consumer preferred entertainment,
- Full working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite software (from After Effects to Photoshop)
- Experience creating animations/storyboards for cinemagraphs and other dynamic media a plus.
Salary range: $70,000-$75,000
Fully Remote: This position has been designated as fully remote, meaning that the position is expected to contribute from a non-NBCUniversal worksite, most commonly an employee’s residence.