MSNBC is looking for an Anchor Production Assistant for MSNBC Morning Joe. This position is represented by the Writers Guild of America East
Live Event / On Location Services
Greater New York City Area
Mar 22, 2023
- Order and coordinate all graphic elements for air.
- Oversee the airing of all graphic elements in control room during live program.
- Work closely with producers to research, select and locate required footage for broadcast.
- Fact check and spell check all graphics before they make air
- Locate and share relevant still images for air
- At least one year of news production experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
- Must be willing to work in New York, NY.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, under tight deadline pressure, including breaking news.
- Excellent knowledge of politics, history and current events.
- Must have the ability to work under deadline pressure.
- Knowledge of Avid/Interplay and iNews preferred.
Salary range: $20.00-$25.00/hr.