Sesame Workshop is looking for a Freelance Production Coordinator for Sesame Street Production. The Production Coordinator will support administrative and operational duties across the Film Department and Digital Production teams for the series and Sesame related digital productions.
Greater New York City Area
Jan 14, 2022
The role will be hybrid (remote from home and some in office) and dual report to the Film Producer and Sesame Street Producer.
SST Digital Production Responsibilities:
- Assist with gathering materials (video files, episode descriptions, etc.) for any upcoming award submissions.
- Assist with production metadata entry in RiseTime management system for Sesame Street shoots and help maintain Sesame Street’s collaborative workspaces airtable and frame.io.
- Provide support to digital production team throughout production process including sharing assets, review links and notes with creative team.
- Provide production/logistical support as needed on digital productions.
- Write log lines, episode descriptions and meeting notes as needed.
- Assist in research for show content as needed.
- Create Celebrity vetting documents and research Celebrity Talent
- Book travel for talent and Directors
SST Film Department Responsibilities:
- Provide contract and paperwork support to the film team Associate Producer and Producer including: Submitting Master Service Agreements, SOWs, contracts, invoices and final delivery paperwork.
- Help maintain Films Department tracking documents and contract submissions.
- Revising/maintaining filmmaker & animator directory
- Research new filmmakers, animators, possible film locations and upcoming films conferences and festivals.
- Set up and attend weekly film review meetings based on producer’s agenda and availability.
- Possibly attend/assist on film shoots.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 1-2 years of experience with TV/Digital/Film/Media production
- Basic production experience and knowledge
- Capacity to work across multiple projects and with various teams
- Strong online research skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter, asking questions and being proactive about responsibilities