NBC Sports Bay Area is hiring a multi-platform video producer/editor to create compelling content across all platforms, focusing on digital video, studio and game productions.
San Francisco Bay Area
Jan 27, 2023
Hourly Range: $20 - $25
PLEASE NOTE: This is a project / limited term position with an estimated duration of up to 12 months, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
In this dynamic role, the multi-platform editor will understand priorities, make quick decisions, communicate across multiple groups and work under tight deadlines to deliver produced video in a variety of manners. This position will report to the Manager, Multi-Platform Video.
- Write, edit, and publish videos on various websites and social media platforms using Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, AfterEffects, Photoshop)
- Edit and deliver video content for pre/postgame shows and live events
- Ability to write SEO-maximized headlines and descriptions
- Prioritize production of content and ensure it’s engaging, accurate, informative and current on all platforms
- Use digital analytics and audience awareness to make informed decisions on video choice
- Work with programming and production colleagues across all groups to execute strategies while being aware of business and sales priorities
- Take ownership of the success of our website and pre/postgame shows
- A minimum of 1+ years of video production experience, preferably in sports
- Required editing platform skills: Adobe Premiere, AfterEffects and Photoshop
- Experience editing and publishing content in a fast-paced environment
- Strong writing skills, in terms of quality and proficiency, with knowledge of AP style and SEO.
- Must be a self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision but also able to work across various groups and adjust to constantly changing media landscape
- Strong knowledge of Bay Area teams and general sports, and what content drives fan interest
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Audition)
- Working knowledge of DSLR cameras
- Basic understanding of data analytics
Additional Job Requirements
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in San Francisco.