Seeking a creative and tenacious footage researcher well-versed in current events, breaking news, politics, entertainment, and sports. Ideal candidate is technically minded, and able to thrive in high-pressure situations under strict deadlines.
Greater New York City Area
Jan 04, 2023
Must be able to multi-task and prioritize simultaneous research assignments. Experience with licensing and copyright law a plus.
- Quickly research general web and stock footage sources for compelling footage.
- Obsessive knowledge of pop culture, politics, and Internet culture.
- Strong editorial voice only selecting the best clips of the day.
- Ability to work in a team environment as a member of a daily production team.
- Knowledge of clip libraries and stock footage sources a plus.
- Identify any clearance, copyright restrictions for acquired elements.
- Track costs and clearances.
- Maintain extensive footage database.
- Minimum one year of footage research/info gathering and licensing work experience required.
- Proficiency in Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere preferred.
- Windows and Mac proficient, knowledge of video file formats, video transcoding, video editing, must be Internet savvy with strong research skills.
- Working knowledge of various web-based video sites, as well as common social media platforms.
- Interested candidates must submit a resume for this job online to be considered.
- Must be willing to work in New York, NY.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
- Must have ability to work flexible hours.
- Required On-Site: This position is required to be performed full-time from an NBCUniversal-designated worksite.
- Weekly salary range: $1,090 - $1,350