The Executive Assistant provides administrative assistance to the SVP of ILM.
We are looking for a team player who reflects the innovative spirit, creative talent, and passion for great storytelling and filmmaking that define Industrial Light & Magic.
The Executive Assistant provides administrative assistance to the SVP of ILM. The EA is on the front line for all demands on the SVP’s office. In this position, the EA must be very personable, detail oriented, discreet, organized, tech-savvy, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do
- Facilitate daily workflow of the SVP’s calendar, scheduling meetings, handling meeting logistics, etc.
- Execute complex travel arrangements (including international travel) including visa procurement
- Process expense reports
- Handle all phone calls and written requests in a timely manner
- Keep the department running smoothly by answering phones for the department, maintaining accurate databases of phone calls and interview requests, ordering supplies, mailing and shipping, etc.
- Oversee tactical planning for special presentations as needed
- Process invoices and purchase orders for the department
- Meet and greet visitors and handle logistics for VIP and Client visits
- Other projects as assigned
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ of experience as a career assistant providing executive level administrative support preferably within the entertainment industry
- Demonstrated professionalism and ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Ability to handle many tasks efficiently with a high level of detail and accuracy within a fast-paced, multi-project, tight deadline environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with all levels of executives and with the public including press, fans and VIP talent; ability to use correct etiquette when speaking with productions, agencies, other studios, etc.
- Must be proficient with the following software; G Suite and Microsoft Office; Adobe Photoshop and Concur a plus
- Demonstrated ability to partner with others and build relationships
- Must be customer-focused, innovative, solution-oriented and efficient
- Must keep a positive attitude and work well under pressure
- Excellent organizational and follow-through skills
- Role requires ability to work in multiple time zones
- Role requires overtime work
The hiring range for this position in in San Francisco is $56,000-$70,000 per year.