You will provide clear leadership in marketing of media assets through promotions, event campaigns, partnership branding and franchising to monetize media assets while constantly adopting innovative marketing efforts in this rapidly changing landscape.
Reporting to the Vice President, MTVE and Kids and Family Brands, Asia, you would play a pivotal part in the MTV Entertainment team. You will provide clear leadership in marketing of media assets through promotions, event campaigns, partnership branding and franchising to monetize media assets while constantly adopting innovative marketing efforts in this rapidly changing landscape. As a head of marketing, your role will require you to use both traditional and digital platforms to target subscribers, users and increase their awareness of the brands with the entertainment portfolio.
Leveraging on analytics to identify suitable channels for targeted subscribers/ users, evaluate marketing activities and the return on investment (ROI). Develops relationships with key strategic partners (internal and external) and achieves marketing objectives within designated budgets. You will also influence key stakeholders to familiarize them with the brand plans.
• Act as an expert in the subject matter in the region with special attention in SEA markets
• Allocate and maintain marketing budgets based on priorities across platforms
• Analyse marketing initiatives to improve effectiveness
• Develop media plans and campaigns by collaborating with all stakeholders
• Develop new approaches to community engagement to enhance subscribers experience and build brand loyalty
• Drive creation of marketing budgets based on marketing strategy
• Establish key metrics to track performance and marketing initiatives
• Guide messaging to differentiate brands offerings from competitors
• Identify segments and platforms suited for marketing purposes.
• Lead the planning of marketing campaign launches for media assets, including media briefs.
• Manage marketing expenses against allocated budgets.
• Review subscribers insights/ consumer insights to identify market strategies for media assets
• Establish Set guidelines for all marketing communications to promote the company's brand image.
• Working closely with content team to develop social strategies that will fuel growth – in video views, brand engagement, timespent, etc
• Align regional plans with global initiatives and find synergies across markets
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing & Communications or Business Management with minimum 10 years in media / digital and content related experience
• Sound understanding/experience with digital platforms, content marketing, branded solutions
• Familiar with media landscape across platforms
• Strategic and creative campaign planner across platforms with proven grasp of youth, pop culture & entertainment content trends
• Track record of innovative brand building and consumer engagement preferably in the media space
• Keen eye for talent-platform-content synergies
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a dynamic and global environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills which will enable you to interact with a wide range of personalities and build effective relationships at all levels of the organization
• Highly organized, collaborative self-starter with the ability to work under pressure, set priorities, handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines