A+E Networks has an amazing Development Assistant opportunity providing administrative support to two Vice Presidents of Scripted Programming.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Feb 09, 2023
Specifically, the Development Assistant will:
- Provide administrative support to two Vice Presidents of Scripted Programming for A+E Studios in Los Angeles who work in both development and current programming.
- Heavy volume of scheduling internal and external meetings, answer telephone calls, coordinate departmental meetings and events, act as the liaison between executive and various departments, manage travel arrangements.
- Prepare expense reports, use internal software and database systems.
- Duties also include arranging pitch meetings, updating weekly development/current reports, screening submissions, and maintaining files/office supplies.
- 1 year administrative experience (internships experience applies)
- Entertainment and/or agency experience
- Strong multi-tasking skills needed and must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ideal candidate will have strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must have the ability to work independently, efficiently and be able to meet deadlines
- B.A./B.S. degree
- Knowledge or experience in development, production, script reading and coverage a plus
Hourly Pay Range: $20.19 - $26.72