TelevisaUnivision is seeking a talented motion graphic designer based in Miami, proficient in Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4d, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, detail-oriented, strong communication skills, strong eye for design and be tech-savvy.
Miami/Fort Lauderdale Area
Nov 28, 2022
- This role performs a wide range of duties with a unique blend of design, animation, and client communication.
- This individual’s focus would be on high quality animation and team collaboration.
- Responsible for creating materials in a wide variety of formats for on-air and social media with a focus on design.
- Create client-facing materials and oversees their projects from conception to completion as well as working with others to complete projects.
- Must be a true team-player, with an emphasis on quality and timeliness.
- Candidate most work well under pressure.
- The successful candidate will be a strategic and creative thinker, a self-starter, and a collaborator, willing to learn and share ideas.
- Must be flexible on the schedule, be willing to work nights and weekends as well as holidays.
- Collaborate with Art Director / Assistant Art Directors and other colleagues.
- Take initiative on projects and deliver innovative solutions for Promotions, Sales Integrations, and Special Projects for on-air and social platforms.
- Create graphics and projects for easy use by other team members and clients.
- Adhere to brand guidelines and still push creative boundaries.
- Work closely with producers, directors, and other graphics designers to incorporate design assets into motion graphics.
- Minimum 5+ years of professional experience in the field of motion graphic design.
- Expert proficiency using industry software applications, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and Cinema 4d.
- Excellent communication skills are crucial.
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects.
- Willingness to take feedback/criticism and improve upon skills.
- Detail oriented, with ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with extremely tight deadlines.
- Good time management skills with the ability to organize, prioritize and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Must have a current and evolving sense of design with an excellent eye for detail.
- Creative problem solver with a positive attitude with a strong ability to over-communicate.
- Manage multiple projects within design specifications simultaneously and budget restrictions.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment for multiple key stakeholders
- Fluent in Spanish (read and write)
- Must be willing to work from office in Doral, FL, and the ability to temporarily work remotely
- Employment/education will be verified
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, type, and sit for up to (8) hours