Scripps Networks is looking for a Dayside Line Producer to join our Newsy Team. This individual is responsible for the oversight of live or pre-taped programs, edits copy to assure compliance, calling for video changes when necessary and oversees all final edits for that day's broadcast under deadline.
Greater Atlanta Area
Mar 07, 2022
The Dayside Line Producer also coordinates and checks continuity for all video and still elements in the video walls during the day's on-stage shoot.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Oversee offline and online post production schedule and delivery of daily packages to online editor.
- May write and produce content
- Edit teases and open for daily show.
- Supervise taped video production by organizing the program elements; back timing the program and working with production crew to organize necessary technical means and personnel requirements to accomplish the task.
- Oversee visual elements for studio recording, including producing visual components of the virtual set.
- Works with post editors on final production.
- Responsible for ensuring final show is fed to participating stations at deadline daily.
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- At least 5 years of experience in television production as a show producer with a passion for entertainment.
- Experience producing/shaping stories at all stages of development from pitch to air.
- Experience with I News editing system a plus.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- Creative track record demonstrated through an audition reel or prior producing and production projects.
- Solid experience writing, booking, story development and strong visual skills.
- Must have solid social media experience and be well connected.
- Excellent and proven writing skills for television news/feature reporting and producing.
- Strong leadership skills to interface with co-workers and our diverse community.
- Solid teaching skills to help evaluate and guide the staff to always increase our standard of production.
- A working knowledge of composition and pictorial continuity and audio to tell a story with competitive style and high quality standards in final product.
- Proven time-management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and the internet.