The function of the Coordinator position is to provide support across the entertainment publicity team, mainly focusing on scripted original series.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Los Angeles Area
Apr 27, 2022
Responsibilities include but are not limited to compiling daily clips and show clip packets, maintaining press lists, managing talent itineraries, and tracking incoming materials for launch!
- Compiling daily press clippings and building show and/or film clip packets to send to executives and producers
- Helping collect press materials such as synopsis, photos, credits and production notes for the launch of the project
- Manage talent itineraries for press days and press related events
- Building and maintaining targeted press lists
- Compiling research related to specific campaigns
- Working with the social and corporate team to deliver social assets to talent and producers
- Assist in hiring and managing department interns
- Assisting at screenings, TCA or special events as directed
- Working with the Director of Operations to track cuts of projects
- Watching cuts and identifying clips to be used for press, panels, etc.
- Tracking competitive landscape to see what our competitors are doing
- Fielding general press and vendor calls and emails and routing to the appropriate party
- Admin support across calendar and expenses for SVP
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with concentration in Communications, Media or other related fields a plus.
- 1 -2 years of previous experience in publicity at a network, streaming platform, studio or agency/ strong intern experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A self-starter with the ability to troubleshoot
- Requires good judgment, and the ability to prioritize and be resourceful
- Polite and professional manner, exercising perseverance and subtlety
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented department
- Computer savvy – knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and basic database skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and deal with different personalities
- Ability to adapt to changing situations
- Excellent knowledge of the internet and social media sites!