The Coordinator, Channel Operations provides support to the Programming and Digital Channels department in managing schedules for FAST, SVOD, Curated AVOD and OTT channels.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Jun 14, 2022
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated background in program scheduling, broadcast operations, or content programming, and have a passion for movies and TV.
- Support Scheduling Sr. Coordinator with Playlist creation and QA responsibilities
- Identify and insert cue points in content for ad breaks
- Collect and upload available art for scheduled titles and request asset creation when not available
- Assist Sr. Manager of Content Operations in screening films for S&P edit notes
- Support department in regular review of FAST partnership commitments and library optimization.
- Focused attention for all international day-to-day linear scheduling with attention to cultural date and time benefits, localized product requirements and content editing guidelines
- Monthly vendor invoice management (Amagi and Marketing), create POs, X-Suite submission, and support department head on budget planning analysis for actuals and forecasts
- Additional ad-hoc programming and marketing tasks upon request (re-formatting image requests, routing descriptive metadata for titles & channels, proofing creative upon
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 2+ years of scheduling experience with broadcast, cable, or OTT linear program service
- Knowledge of scheduling and programming software a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel a must
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment