Assisting Continuity for all relevant channels. To strategize and prepare guidelines for writers and the presentation schedulers. Produces bespoke graphical assets for On-Air.
London, United Kingdom
Aug 22, 2022
This role is based in the UK and working from our offices in Soho (2 days per week) and remotely from home for 3 days.
- Assist with developing template designs and write continuity links when requested for channels.
- Cutting and editing programme footage for continuity graphics’ templates
- Editing bespoke continuity links such as creative ident introductions, end credit graphics
- Creating episodic end credit clips to back fill for episodic promo availability
- Create and deliver channel bugs across UK and international feeds
- Produce bespoke social media and online assets
- Assist with building software applications for new concepts i.e. bespoke pieces of continuity, template designs etc.
- To co-ordinate departmental meetings for on-going projects such as, Strategy Away Day, Schedule Review, Pres-On-Pres
- Produce bespoke continuity scripts for international and UK channels
- To be responsible for voice over sessions. Provide deadlines for writers, proof read scripts
- To assist with strategy guideline creation by identifying key promotable opportunities in line with Media Planning strategy in order to produce monthly on-air continuity navigation
- UK Channel continuity graphic and voice over scheduling via Provys
- Liaise with presentation schedulers, promotions department, marketing, compliance, research and Media Planning to ensure accurate presentation and delivery of all on-air promotional elements in time for transmission
- Provide a 24-hour service for any Continuity related problems which occur in transmission that might jeopardise the channels transmission
- Ad hoc duties as requested.
- Ad-hoc shoot attendance - filming experience wouldn't be an immediate requirement, but working alongside promo producers, setting up teleprompter, overlooking filming process ensuring appropriate material has been submitted for continuity on-air.
- Working with social and marketing/PR for special
- Attend Marketing and PR meetings ahead of production campaigns - gather all relevant information and proposals for continuity support
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- A self-motivated and reliable individual who can demonstrate the ability to meet tight deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy at all times
- Methodical and organised with an eye for detail essential
- Calm under pressure - and a team player with initiative
- With a proven interest in television, ability to critically evaluate the on-air presentation of other channels
- Experience in Continuity preferred, as is working knowledge of the broadcast industry
- Experience in video editing is preferred, with knowledge of Premiere Pro and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of Provys scheduling systems an advantage
- Knowledge of Excel an advantage
- Creativity is essential as work directly influences the output of AMC Networks