We are seeking a ShotGrid Administrator that will be responsible for the overall management of Shotgrid and development of tools to support our teams.
Oct 24, 2022
Responsibilities include setting up new projects, developing a standard process for ShotGrid, creating custom pages and tools to meet the needs of our teams. The ideal candidate has extensive experience with ShotGrid and production tracking. This is a remote-work opportunity.
- Provide support, insight, and recommendations about ShotGrid best practices and optimized workflows
- Design, improve, maintain, and document tools and workflows for resource planning, business insights, analysis, and reporting
- Keep informed of new ShotGrid features and evaluate their applicability to the tools and workflows used by our teams
- Work closely with Engineering Department to ensure any new workflows, tools, configuration changes, or other modifications are compatible with our existing tools
- A minimum of 2+ years' experience developing ShotGrid-based tools/workflows in a production environment
- Strong understanding of Python
- Demonstrated aptitude for quickly learning and understanding new technologies
- Keen technical curiosity, with outstanding research and problem-solving skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong desire to function in a technical support role