We are looking for a visual storyteller who can go off the shoulder as well as the sticks. If you like a challenge and have a couple of years’ experience on the street, we want to hear from you!
Live Event / On Location Services
Greater Atlanta Area
Nov 07, 2022
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Operate and maintain a professional quality video camera and related news gathering equipment.
• Be familiar with and understand non-linear editing techniques to meet deadlines and create high-impact stories.
• Operate and maintain live equipment including microwave, satellite, and LiveU backpack.
• Work with reporters in the field to turn visually creative, memorable stories as well as interesting, active live shots.
• Bring story ideas and creative energy to the table every day.
What We Look For
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- Successful candidate will have a minimum of three years’ experience in local news as an ENG Photographer with finely honed non-linear edit skills.
- Ability to generate live shots and packages with high production values is a must.
- Candidate should have all requisite skills with technology, including legacy microwave, major streaming vendors, FTP solutions, non-linear editing solutions and state of the art newsroom production and rundown system .
- Ideal candidate will be resourceful, self-reliant, and self-motivated.
- Having a 107 remote pilot drone license is a plus as well as experience and demonstrated ability with original graphics.
- A driver’s license in good standing is required as well as the ability to work all shifts, including nights and weekends.