Our client is a creative execution company that focuses on end to end marketing solutions for brand and
agency partners. Our team attaches itself to inhouse creative and strategy teams, offering expertise from concept to execution including but not limited to creative strategy, digital marketing, video production, live events, fabrication, talent sourcing, location scouting and more.
Live Event / On Location Services
Greater New York City Area, California
Mar 17, 2023
To provide expert logistical and financial oversight of our production department and projects from early development to launch, enabling our teams to perform optimally.
● Collaborate with the leadership team to assess new business opportunities from a fiscal and capacity standpoint.
● Review pitches/proposals and similar documentation to provide execution approach, financial insight from estimates to full bids, while offering solutions to help meet client needs.
● Ensure that budgets and project plans are clear and realistic and that all required documentation is available in time for decision making including contracts, work orders and scope of works. Managing client expectations and creep.
● Work with producers to assess scheduling and crewing needs for project estimates and bids.
● Manage the project financial tracking and reporting flow holding every project team accountable from start up through wrap.
● Generate and manage internal production schedules while ensuring key meetings take place across teams including kick offs, pre-pros and wraps.
● Responsible for assigning appropriately skilled core and contract staff to productions.
● Ensure that clients' vision is achieved while managing any scope creeps or need for overages.
● Develop and maintain relationships with key industry organizations and unions.
● Work with the finance department to set up important vendor accounts and insurance needs.
Production Staff & Resources
● Identify and respond to areas of training required for core staff within the production team.
● Being responsible for and responsive to the needs of the production team and ensuring a safe and effective workplace.
● Work collaboratively with the creative, marketing, accounts and project management to ensure cross-departmental workflows are seamless and that production related support needs are understood.
● Work with the finance department to track project cost reports, establish new job setups and manage production related finance requests/issues.
● Manage time in lieu & overtime across the production department in consultation with production staff, and minimize required overtime where possible.
● Manage and expand existing income generating strategies to ensure continued growth in these areas
● Implement new strategies for income generation in collaboration with the President and Director of Finance.
● 7+ years as Head of Production in production company or agency
● Production experience in stills, motion and live event projects
● Proficiency in Showbiz Budgeting, Cast & Crew and Movie Magic
● Creation and management of budgets from $200k to $5M++
● $180k salary, paid bi-weekly
● 4 Weeks of Paid Holidays - Including Summer + Winter Break
● 3 Weeks of PTO annually no carryover
● $500.00 contribution towards United Healthcare Oxford Liberty Plan