We are looking for talented CG Modelers (Environment) to join our dynamic team!
Greater Los Angeles Area
Apr 19, 2022
- Create high-level, photo-real CG elements for TV and film productions
- Collaborate with supervisors, team members and production staff to effectively and efficiently meet client expectations
- Production experience using 3dsMax and VRay
- Proficient in modeling, texturing and lighting hard-surface CG objects, rendering and basic animation
- Able to work independently, creating photo-real CG elements
- Able to solve creative problems using simple, efficient techniques, share ideas with teammates, and ability to produce rapid iterations based on notes
- Additional experience in Maya and other 3D packages is a plus
- Generalist experience in other software packages is a plus, i.e. Nuke, Photoshop, Mari, Mudbox, Unreal, ZBrush, 3D Equalizer, 3DS Max, Houdini, V-Ray
- Varied skill set including animation, rigging, and character work is a plus
- Degree, diploma or certificate in visual effects, animation, design, graphics or other related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in visual effects for broadcast television and/or commercials.
- High School education or equivalent required.
- BA/BS in applicable field preferred.