WarnerMedia seeks a Carpenter II for the Prod - Studio Ops - TStudios department.
Greater Atlanta Area
- Requires a solid understanding of the scenery construction process.
- They will assist other carpenters and painters in the shop and should be able to effectively work in a wide range of materials – wood, plexiglass, laminates, and metals
- 3 years of experience in the film/TV industry preferable.
- Ability to interpret drawings for construction.
- Proficient in use of hand and power tools.
But Wait, There’s More!
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands